Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning Continues...

So, I did FINALLY get a 5-6 hour "nights" sleep yesterday (Mon.) during the day. I had planned to do things during the day, but I finally was able get some decent sleep about an hour before I was going to get up. So, I decided I needed the sleep and turned off the alarm. :) So, all my "plans" did not go so well!

I woke up not all that energized, but worked to get food, meds, water, etc. in me. I was still exhausted so I went back to bed and slept about 3 hours. I had hoped to sleep in later and be on a more normal schedule, but no such luck!

So, since then I have been doing pretty good at being productive. I put away all the clean dishes and put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I also cleaned the kitchen counters and floor! YAY! It's clean!!! :)

I also got my last fan cleaned of about a pound of dust!!! Even more clean now!

Since then I have been catching up on small tasks I have been needing to do... I get annoyed when you go to pay bills and the site is not working right or whatever!!! It is such a hassle!

AND the pharmacy gave me the wrong lancets for my new glucose meter! SO annoying!

Good news!!! I moved into a new purse!!! YAY! The other one was annoying me! And this one is big enough to carry water etc. around now that it is hotter out. :)

Now I am working on making a GREAT breakfast! Biscuits and soy sausage patties!!! :)

Later I have to catch up on a bunch of phone calls... Yesterday I was expecting two calls I never received! Hopefully at least the one gets answered!!! Or somebody will be calling back and not too happy about it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment