Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got a TON of cleaning done!!! (for me anyways)

Today I did not get an early start... My alarm kept going off and I kept resetting it! :) But, I finally got myself up and together enough to make a couple of phone calls (made a bit of a fool of myself trying to call less than an hour after waking, but I was afraid the offices would be closing and I wouldn't get a hold of them).

Then, I started with those stupid baby steps again, and started to get more cleaning done. I vacuumed the rugs, DUSTED!!! :), vacuumed the WHOLE apartment!!!, and neatned up and put a bunch of stuff away!!! It is the cleanest in here that what it has been in a LONG time!!!

I also got the water pitchers and bottles filled (which sometimes is about all I can do in a day), took care of the trash in here (not taken out yet), AND I finally remade my bed with clean bedding!!! I am excited now that so much is CLEAN!!! :)
But, I will likely pay for it tomorrow! :( :(

Best part??? I MADE COOKIES!!! (bake and break, but hey they are cookies!) :)

It was a much more productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment