Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Cookies are GOOD!!!

I made the cookies last night, and they are sooo good! I have to stop eating so many of them! I crave sweets so much more now with current meds etc. It is crazy! I used to be able to take or leave all sweets, cookies, cake, ice cream etc... I would go years without ice cream! Now almost all I crave is sweets! Not so good for a diet or blood sugar! :)

I am still really mad that my main lamp that lights the room I spend the most time in exploded and burnt up the other day!!! It leaves everything in here darker and not illuminated properly. It is weird, but without the right amount of light throughout a room it can really affect my symptoms and ability to function. So, I have to find another lamp of same wattage, height, etc. that can go were the fried one once lived.

On a more positive note I am excited I got more dusting done, and all but one of my fans are clean!!! Some had like a quarter inch of dust on them!!! The air is much nicer now!!! I can breathe, I can breathe!!! :) And one of them was one I rehabilitated back to work. It was running, but not spinning, but I cleaned it up and FINALLY it WORKED!!! WAHOO!!!

AND my couch is now CLEAN!!!

I am doing good at spring cleaning!!! :)

Now if the trash would only magically take itself to the dumpster!

No comments:

Post a Comment