Monday, April 27, 2009

Dreaming of Ice Cream!!!

Well, I guess I will get fussed at yet again for the time of day in which I am up and writing here... BUT, I have a good reason! I was dreaming about ice cream! So, yes it means I was able to sleep for a bit (2-3 hours)! But, then I couldn't stop thinking about ice cream while sleeping so, I am now up... I did get some ice cream (non-fat frozen yogurt actually), and it tasted good! :)

Yesterday (Sunday) I did start taking Florinef. It hasn't been too bad so far. I had a little stomach upset and palpitations, but nothing too bad. I am starting on it slowly to hopefully avoid any issues.

Sunday I also continued to do a lot of cleaning. My room is now cleaner than it has been in at least a year. I put away some laundry and caught up with other tasks I had been needing to do for months! It feels good to get caught up on these things! I did get a 2 hr nap or so and slept the best I had in a week or so! That was nice! :)
I think I just got 3-4 hours of fragmented sleep overnight Sat. into Sun. But, finally I am able to get some sleep!!! I even felt good enough to go out in the heat Sunday to take out the trash and get the mail! Wahoo!

Saturday I spent a lot of time trying to sleep and a lot of time on the computer. I have been spending a lot more time on Facebook recently for whatever reason... Probably because of lack of sleep and energy.

I have also been working to figure out what kind of abdominal compression is for me, and have been wearing that on and off. My thigh high compression arrived I believe, but at my parents house, so I won't actually get it for a little while longer. I did get my exercise bike!!! I like it!!! It is quiet (which was important), can use for arms and legs, multiple resistance settings, and stays put while using it. I used it Friday and Saturday. It kicks my butt, especially when I use if for arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment