Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I guess I missed a couple of days... Whoops!

Sunday was a rainy and not so productive day... Probably because I paid for doing quite a bit the day before. :) I think I got a tiny bit of cleaning done and worked on the computer. I did get to the library though!!! Wahoo! So, the DVD's are finally back! And I had to pick up a dinner treat on the way back! ;)

Monday I did a little better and I got the dishes done. I got a tiny bit of cleaning done again and worked on the computer. My sleep has been really messed up with the weather, plain 'ole just me, etc... I have been doing better at keeping my meds on schedule and have been taking my vitamin, magnesium, and Vitamin D every day like a good girl! ;) I tend to let those slide after having to down the normal 10+ pills a day. AND I did some baking!!! So, I have biscuits and breadsticks!!! :) (Trying to make room in the freezer)

No comments:

Post a Comment