Friday, May 1, 2009

I am ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!

Well, I know it doesn't take much to annoy me, but...

SOOO... I am still exhausted from being very much an insomniac for over a week. I did get pretty good sleep yesterday during the day for a few hours and did NOT want to wake up. But, those few hours can't put a dent in my exhaustion and lack of sleep for so long. During many of the days the past week I haven't even been able to sleep well during the day, if I do sleep it is not very restful. I FINALLY started to sleep 1-2 hrs this morning before I had to get up to make phone calls. I made the calls, BUT does anyone answer? No... I have to leave messages. Does anyone return these messages? No...

I am not sure what I am supposed to do... I am losing my patience. I really just want to get somewhere positive healthwise... Not sure which way is up anymore, or what I am supposed to do?

My PCP made me call to check with the cardio. to whether or not I am supposed to be on both of these meds at the same time... I had understood when I went on the newer one, that I was staying on a smaller dose of the second at the same time as starting the new. NOW four months later they are telling me I am NOT supposed to be on BOTH! But, can I get any clear answers???? NO... It has been a WEEK!

And this is just one of my current frustrations!

I had wanted to do things in the real world today, but I don't have the energy, patience, brain power etc... Why can't I just get somewhere on some of these issues? Why does it have to be so hard?

I NEED SLEEP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment