Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where have I been for 10 days???

I don't know... I was hoping someone could tell me?! :) LOL

Seems like it hadn't been that long since I last posted!

Let's see...

~ Finally got a hold of everyone I needed to... it took FOREVER!!!

~ I am off the Florinef, because it caused me to lose water weight (opposite rxn) and blood sugar spikes (with wonderful reactive hypoglycemia crashes).

~ Went to derm. for irregular hair loss pattern- not helpful at all, just another wham, bam, thank you ma'am... URRRGGGHH!!!

~ Went to rheumy... they didn't have me scheduled when I got there and fit me in, but dr. said I had been on her list when she looked a few days ago... Thanks random people for just canceling my appmt. and sticking someone else in my place! Appmt. was ridiculous. She was one of those drs. that starts out the appmt. in a very positive fashion and tells me EVERYTHING that she will not do, and that she will only look at rheumatology issues. NO big picture... well that is WHAT I AM HERE FOR!!! UUUUURRRRGGGGG!!!!!!

~ Now have a rheumy appmt at the Cleveland Clinic- I HOPE that this one will be much more beneficial!!!!

~ I also FINALLY have my Dr. Grubb in Toledo appmt. scheduled!!! HOORAY! :)

~ Sleep has now been better for a couple of days. But, it was awful for about 2 weeks. Not fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment