Friday, January 15, 2010

Nothing too exciting...

Recently things have not been all that exciting, so I have not felt I have much of any interest to write. I continue to be symptomatic and things change daily, but there is nothing out of my "norm".

Migraines continue to be one of the top issues. They are worsened by weather changes, hormones, and chemicals. Most recently anytime the smallest amount of bleach was used anywhere in the house, I was nauseous and had a migraine etc. for days. It took me a while to figure it out, and to get away from the smell.

Sleep is also still a HUGE issue. At least currently I tend to be able to get sleep it is just on a night owl's schedule.

I did get as a Christmas present some cooling pillows!!! They actually have seemed to help my sleep quite a bit, and are comfortable. I am quite happy with that purchase. I was not sure what I would get when I ordered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment