Monday, January 18, 2010

I have been feeling down right AWFUL! :(

Not sure what is going on, but have felt awful (even for me) the past 2 or 3 days. I require a TON of sleep. I either have a migraine or it is sitting right there on the brink of exploding into a full migraine. My brain can not think or process things. I feel heavy, but not my "normal" orthostatic (I need to lay down flat feeling). It is like the flu. It is weird. I am having times of being too hot, and uncharacteristic cold moments for me.

I had energy this morning that quickly drained away. It seems I have 4 hours of being able to barely function, and then I have to sleep for 4-8 hours to recover. And then repeat...

It is getting old. I am considering a migraine pill to see if I can get this one to go away. Don't like to take them too often, but I need to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment